Well we all experienced the mental pain and torture of finding a parking space in the best place, if not the best place then something nearby or worst still somewhere at all. Then when you finally find something the space is too small or tight to squeeze into without scratching your car. Therefore, at Sixt we have created an easy to use feature with help from our friends at Parkme.com. Here you can see all the parking spots available in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa and Palm Beach and more to come! On this map you are in some cases also able to book a parking spot so you don’t have worry about scaling the streets to find that perfect place to leave your vehicle. Some of the best cities are worth exploring by foot, to find all the nooks and crannies the city has to offer. So let’s get the balling rolling, starting with Miami’s top things to do in the city once you have parked up.
Top things to do in Miami:
- Book some seats and prepare for an awesome basketball match at Miami Hurricanes.
- Try you aim at firing range, make it a competition amongst your peers.
- Jumpin Jamboree – something for the children, a massive indoor pay area!
- Drive in movies!
- Have a family day at one of many arcades in Miami.
- Parking Tips Miami
The downtown views of Miami are beautiful, we can see why people either choose to live or visit here! Just look at it for a second longer. But don’t fantasize to much we have more incredible places for you to jot down in your travel planner. Next up: Fort Lauderdale.
Top things to do in Fort Lauderdale:
- Aligator Tour which can raise the hairs on the back of your neck.
- Deep sea fishing
- Riverwalk and Downtown
- The marina is a must see with all the huge yachts and cruise boats sailing in.
- The offical blockbuster Imax cinema is another fantastic highlight for all the family.
- Parking Tips Fort Lauderdale
What another fantastic view of our beloved town Fort Lauderdale showing the the great coast line stretches which you can drive down in your sixt rent a car, then park up to see some of our suggested points of interest. Try it for yourself and let us know what you think. Before going into any further detail and ruining the surprise lets take a look at Tampa!
Top things to do in Tampa:
- Tampa Theartre, built in 1926 it is one of the most historic places to visit in Florida State.
- Lettuce Lake Park is a perfect day trip for everyone with many picnix spots and children playgrounds
- Busch Gardens is home to some fantastic rides and beautiful animals
- Tampa Bay History Musem
- One of the favourites is a simple walk or drive through Tampa at night to see the city lights, take a minute to look at the picture below.
- Parking Tips Tampa
I’m really starting to think now that writing about all these places makes me really want to go there again! A road trip is most needed, and these places are all going to be listed as placs to go and see. Now the final one will surely interest everyone else on my adventure. Welcome to Palm beach.
Top things to do in Palm Beach:
- McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary – bringing you 5 acres of endangered wildlife
- Norton Musem of art – the largest musem in Florida
- Peanut Island – a bomb shelter underneath the island constructed by President Kennedy
- Grassy Waters Nature Reserve
- Rapids water park – another excuse to cool down in the hot sun and have a blast!
- Parking Tips Palm Beach
Need I say more? Happy Travels! I’m off to pack my bags! See you all there!!!